Date(s) - June 1 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“Happiness is not something ready-made it comes from your own actions.” Dalai Lama
Happiness and wellbeing is about feeling good about yourself and the world around you. Of the 100% of Happiness, 40% is down to what we do, how we behave, what actions we take. This means you can improve your own wellbeing. That 40% is in your control.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing are a set of evidence-based actions which promote people’s wellbeing.
- Connect – with the people around you
- Be Active – go for a walk, run, garden, dance
- Take Notice – savour life and the world around you
- Keep Learning – do something new or rediscover an old interest
- Give – do something for a friend, stranger, your community
This fun and interactive workshop will explain the research based 5 Ways of Wellbeing. It will help you explore how adopting this approach may improve your happiness and wellbeing and encourage you to apply these practical ideas and include the 5 Ways to Wellbeing into your life.
This workshop is being held on Zoom. If you would like to join but are unsure about the technology we can help, just call Jon on our Tech helpline on 07592 040 703.