Date(s) - February 15 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Venue: Milngavie, to be confirmed
This seminar is for anyone who wants to deepen their general understanding
of change, loss or grief. The Seasons of Growth programme is based on the view that “Change affects everyone differently, as does grief”. It is the impact of such changes, not the event itself, that the Seasons for Growth seminar will focus on.
This event will provide the space and support to:-
- Learn how people respond differently to change, loss and grief.
- Understand that it is normal to experience a range of grief reactions.
- Explore new approaches to dealing with change, loss and grief.
- Build communication, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Participate in a supportive network of peers.
- Integrate new learning into relationships with family, friends and others
To ensure your safety we are asking you to book a place – either by using the form below, emailing email@example.com or calling 0800 975 2131.
Bookings are closed for this event.