Date(s) - August 24 2023
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Just as a typical bath involves a person immersing themselves in water, a sound bath attempts to immerse a person in sound, so they feel enveloped in it. It is a full-body meditative experience where people lie down and listen to resonant sounds, and often involves singing bowls, which create an echoing sound that ‘bathes’ people.
A sound bath helps you focus on the present moment and clear your mind of distractions. It can help you get rid of negative emotions, like anger and frustration. It can help you achieve deeper states of relaxation, which can lead to better sleep, reduced stress levels, and improved moods.
Sound bath meditations are especially useful for people who struggle with insomnia. They also promote spiritual well-being and increase energy level.
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat – To lie on and get comfy
- Pillow and/or Cushion – To rest your head on. You may want to bring a second cushion to bolster under your knees but not essential.
- Blanket or two – To keep nice and cosy.
- What to Wear – Loose and comfortable clothing.
- Eye Mask (Optional) – Some people feel the added darkness adds to the experience.
Please be aware of the following contraindications and if any apply contact Jo on 0800 9752131 or email@example.com for further information:
- People with Sound induced Epilepsy
- Pregnancy which is still in the first trimester.
- People with a pacemaker.
This event is fully booked.