Date(s) - May 11 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
“The real voyage of discovery consists, not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” Marcel Proust
The Positive Changes Project helps carers to:
- feel better able to manage the strain of caring and the effect this may have on their health.
- feel part of a community by maintaining or increasing contacts with friends, family, interests and support.
Is 2022 the year you would like to make positive changes in your life? Our Toolkit for Carers could be the catalyst for those changes. It is a series of workshops providing tools, tips, ideas and peer support to help you make the positive changes you want to make a reality
The Toolkit is delivered as a series of 5 workshops on Wednesday afternoons (dates below) 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm via Zoom which aim to be enjoyable, informative and interactive. Each workshop covers a separate topic leaving you to either join them all or attend only the ones that appeal to you.
Building Positive Personal Relationships
Personal relationships are the most important contributor to happiness. But what is a positive personal relationship? This workshop will focus on identifying the key elements and, provide pointers to will help you to build relationships based on a more positive foundation.
- Goal Setting and Action Planning – Wednesday 16th February 2022
- Positive Approaches to Stress – Wednesday 9th March 2022
- Declutter You – Wednesday 30th March 2022
- Effective Communication Skills – Wednesday 20th April 2022
The workshops will be held online using Zoom. If you are unsure about using Zoom please call our technology support line on 07592 040703, as we have “Tech Buddies” who can help you. Please book your place using the form below, and we will send you the link a couple of days before the meeting. You can also call 0800 975 2131 or email email@example.com.