Date(s) - 03/03/2021 - 04/03/2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Week 3 Processing differences – the 3 theories of ASD that cause so many challenges
We are working in partnership with DIFFERabled Scotland to deliver a 6 week series of autism and neurodiversity information sessions on line.
Each presentation lasts around 90 minutes with a short comfort break, and is followed by a Q&A session for about 30 minutes. You can also use the chat box throughout the session to interact and ask questions. The weekly sessions are being held on Wednesday evenings from 7 – 9pm, starting on 17th February or Thursday mornings from 10.30am to 12.30pm starting on 18th February
The sessions are as follows:
- Understanding Autism and neurodiversity
- Communication -issues and supports
- Processing differences- the 3 theories of ASD that cause so many challenges
- Sensory issues-impact and supports
- Arousal and behaviour issues -causes and supports
- Getting it right- practical session on how to analyse the cause of problems and how to form action plans
If you are interested in participating please email email@example.com. We can then confirm your place and send you a Zoom link and more information (handouts etc.) closer to the start of the sessions.