Date(s) - March 9 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Positive Approaches to Stress
Would you like to think about stress in a different way? This workshop will enable you to understand more about stress and how to take a positive approach when dealing with stressful situations.
A comment from a previous workshop in the series: “Once again, I thought this was a very good workshop. Two hours very well spent and very enjoyable too. As usual both Julia and Rose were very god at putting people at their ease and encouraging them to speak. I think more carers would benefit from these workshops as I think carers always put their own goals on the backburner.”
The Positive Changes Project helps carers to:
- feel better able to manage the strain of caring and the effect this may have on their health.
- feel part of a community by maintaining or increasing contacts with friends, family, interests and support.
Is 2022 the year you would like to make positive changes in your life? Our Toolkit for Carers could be the catalyst for those changes. It is a series of workshops providing tools, tips, ideas and peer support to help you make the positive changes you want to make a reality
The Toolkit is delivered as a series of 5 workshops on Wednesday afternoons (dates below) 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm via Zoom which aim to be enjoyable, informative and interactive. Each workshop covers a separate topic leaving you to either join them all or attend only the ones that appeal to you.
- Declutter You – Wednesday 30th March 2022
- Effective Communication Skills – Wednesday 20th April 2022
- Building Positive Personal Relationships – Wednesday 11th May 2022
- Goal Setting and Action Planning – Wednesday 16th February 2022
The workshops will be held online using Zoom. If you are unsure about using Zoom please call our technology support line on 07592 040703, as we have “Tech Buddies” who can help you. Please book your place using the form below, and we will send you the link a couple of days before the meeting. You can also call 0800 975 2131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings are closed for this event.