On Saturday 24th March at Our Lady & St George RC Church in Glasgow G52 2QE, a day devoted to the positive impact of the arts upon those living with dementia.
- Dr Adrian Treloar, Consultant Old Age Psychiatrist from England and author of the book Dementia: Hope on a Difficult Journey
- Sarah Metcalf, CEO for Playlist for Life
- a special screening of the short film ‘J. Costello‘ (2017) presented by the filmmakers Liam Hollywood and David C. Murphy.
- A presentation from Alzheimer Scotland
- Simon McDermott of the Songaminute Man, whose father Ted was the Social Media and internet sensation over the last few years, speaking about his new book about his father: ‘The Songaminute Man’
Tickets cost £5 which includes lunch and you can book them in advance through Eventbrite or you can pay at the door